Hi All, Has anyone had success installing the jaws scrips for audition? If so, can you please send me some detailed directions regarding the steps. I have tried it twice and now jaws doesn't like running with audition. I may need to do a repair on jaws. I delete what I think all the added scrips. But still when opening audition and switch to multi-track mode, jaws has an application error and I need to open another screenreader to locate the application error window and close jaws.
Thanks for any help in advance.