Can you set up schedules and things like that? How about just watching tv through it?
bb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <cblackw...@cityofmadison.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:56 AM
Subject: RE: MEDIA CENTER COMPUTER

I don't know of where to go, but I use an XP Media Center computer with Jaws and Charter cable. It all works pretty slickly.

I've heard that there may be a little less functionality with VISTA or Windows 7 Media Center computers, but can't attest to that.

If you have questions, I'll try to answer them.

Though I can easily find tv programs, record them and play them back and play dvds, I can't say that the interface for other functions isn't a little clunky from time to time.

Clifford