Hi! Ok thanks to Clifford and John and others. I have purchased my media center
computer from dell. I got frustrated with the website so I just called and got
it over the phone.
Anyway I guess now I should figure out if I'm going to throw my money away on a
jfw or we upgrade or invest in system access or try some luck with nvda. That
however is not a topic for this list so I'll shut up and say I hope the windows
7 version of media center is as accessible as the XP version.
Thanks for letting me ramble on and gudday!
bb