I doubt it. I have it on my laptop along with We and Jaws. the problem I had at first was that it was not seing that I was on line. I had to set internet options back to factory default. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: system access to go

I'm not Sunshine, but I have to unload JFW before installing System Access to Go. I'm not sure if that's your problem or not.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com

On 1/14/2010 5:40 PM, Johnny Angel! wrote:
Hi Sunshine,

I am having difficulty installing Satogo on my Asus netbook. I could use all the help I can get. Do you have listserv information for System Access?

Thanks,

Johnny