I think your best chance is the shareware software called nch switch.

it's not so expensive and convert many audio formats. it can process directory trees also.

I use convert to m4a , using the 200 vtr in cocoder settings, it's roughly
equivalent to the audio quality on the itunes store.

Arnaud de Bonald - http://www.echo-on.org - http://twitter.com/abonald

Gary King a écrit :
I would like to rip some CDs and convert some of my Windows Media Lossless music tracks to the same format and quality as the music purchased from the iTunes Store. I plan to transfer the music to my new iPod Touch 64GB on Christmas morning. Can anyone tell me what format and bit-rate they use for their music downloads?

How do I know I am getting a new iPod Touch 64GB for Christmas? Because I didn't take any chances and bought it for myself, that's how!

Gary King
mailto:w4...@bellsouth.net