Hi All, I just heard about the new jaws Bones
Icon first intellegent blue tooth head set today on our local news. the news said it sold for $100.00. When when doing a search on line, it sold for $60.00. Has any actually tried it out yet?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wood" <k8...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 2:34 AM
Subject: Re: best fm transmitter

Could people be thinking about wifi?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Olesen" <br...@blindkom.dk>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:33 AM

Sorry my friend I probably know more then Bluetooth then you'll ever dream
of. I even know one of the engeneers who participated in developing the
standard. Smile

The only thing I'm confused about is, if it's class 2 that is the long range
one, or class 1. I always mix up these too class specs.

But for your information, so you can get a life grin I'll paste a link for
ya to some interesting stuff.
http://modtown.co.uk/mt/review2.php?id=hiphono

Can you say 50 Meters 150 ft in open space? Grin

Brian