From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:53 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: SET TOP BOXES

High Hank,
I am still talking to Dish Network Direct TV and all of the cable companies
about that.
Ok they're coming out with new satellite dish receivers and cable converters

that can do allot of cool things.
But if you can't see your TV screen to take advantage of those cool things,
what good is it doing you the blind consumer?
This is why I feel that we are being left out of the market place when it
comes to something like this.
But if allot of us blind people tell Dish Network Direct TV and the cable
companies that this is a must for us, they mite listen to us.
But for now, the only way for us to control our satellite dish receivers, is

with and through our computers.
I don't know this to be true about cable converters yet, I am still doing my

homework on that one.
My best regards.
  John.