Maybe you haven't caught up with your email, but I think it's already been pointed out that Class 1 bluetooth has a range of up to 100M. You can chehck out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth and other places for more information. I have a device called Logitech Music Anywhere, which I don't think is still being manufactured. It's a class 1 bluetooth device, and I've gotten it to work with no data loss, over 100 feet between the transmitter and the receiver.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com

On 1/25/2010 10:32 AM, Tim Grady wrote:
never heard of a bluetooth router.  Again bluetooth wasn't developed with
distance in mind, and I have never seen a bluetooth device that could receive
any signle clearly mor than 30 feet away, but if you think you have got one,
more power to you.  Now, I've heard of a bluetooth gateway used for routing
bluetooth devices to a stereo system, but it didn't have much range.
Personally until it's pointed out to me differently that bluetooth isn't made
for short range usage,I will just as well stay away from bluetooth as my needs
require a clear signle over a good distance with a mininum amount of
maintenance.
On Jan 21, 2010, at 6:44 AM, Frank Ventura wrote:

I have Billionton Blue Tooth router that has a range of about 100
meters. I believe it is a BT class 1 device.
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tim Grady
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 9:03 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: best fm transmitter

You can't do that as bluetooth has very limited range and is really
meant for cell phone headsets, close range computer keyboards  and
things like that.
On Jan 16, 2010, at 8:33 PM, Sunshine wrote:

ok,  what kind of blue tooth device can i use then to  stream to all
my
stereo units in my home? then?
btw does anyone have a number for mobile black box?