To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:44 AM
Subject: two cassettes to pc

Hi, i have an ion two cassette deck player specially designed to copy cassettes to a pc. i sent a couple of messages about this before, and a couple of you answered. now i have another question. it can only be answered by someone who has this particular machine. on the back panel, there is a gain control. it is marked min an max, which meanst minimum and maximum. when i adjust this control, there doesn't appear to be any difference in the volume which come to my pc. has anyone who has this machine had any trouble of this sort, or does their gain controll do something useful. brian.