To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: Windows Media Center for Bret

Hi. Catching up with mail for the last week.
Well yes I am happy to say that after all is said and done I am using my mediacenter Dell pc and I'm watching more tv. Is that a good thing? I was so tired of paying fifty bucks a month just to have somjething to flip on once or twice a month. Keep in mind that Window-eyes is the only, i repeat, only screen reader that works with mediacenter windows 7. And even then GWmicro has not figured out how to read certain text like in the setup tv screens and such. However the guide, recorder, live tv, tv scheduler all work seemlessly. I have not been able to access my digital channels past the double digits. I believe I have to have some kind of infarred IR controler. Still trying to figure this part out. Can you believe what 10 year old technology is like. O yes I'm sure we can all relate. Though I have not been happy with the mail client in windows 7 but that, I guess is another topic for another list which I am not on.
thanks all
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ford Blackwell" <blackwe...@ameritech.net>