Mr. DJC
Is the nch program shareware or freeware? I installed it a long time ago and after a while it stopped working and wanted me to buy it. I don't know if there was a way to keep using it. It's a nice program for tones and stuff.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "djc" <dcoc...@comcast.net>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: looking for a programme that can act as a sound oscilator

Try nch tone generator. That one will do a number of things for you
including what you want.

On 2/24/2010 at 7:07 PM André van Deventer wrote:

Hi all

I'm searching for something very strange today.

I'm looking for a programme into which you can type in a certain frequency
and then it will give you that frequency sound.  Nothing more elaborate
than
that.

Is there such a beast available somewhere?

Regards

Andre

Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
Tuesday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500