Hello friends, say I have some files in a folder, wav or mp3, and I also have the PDF, or tab-seperated text file containing the time, file name, album and artist info for all the tracks, is there any way or software by which I can rename all of them at once? and may I use the column I want, such as if I want to use only the title column, is it possible? another question: is it possible to search using the grasenote databass by a software for all the files for that folder, and if information is found, rename them?
Thank you, Jitendra.