many of the multitrack programs I've seen tell you that it mixes down to two tracks for mp3.

--
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why? Then where does the learning start?

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net

skype:
talmidim
**
WRIGHTJAMS
I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax! That crate of cassettes. Those tunes that bring back special memories. You've looked near and far but not all are available on CD. What are you to do? Let Wright jams convert those LPs and cassettes for you. Wright jams can take those 33s and 45s
and recreate them for you on CD in the best quality possible.

Wrightjams now offers limited audio production for radio programs and voice overs.
Pricing:
LPs...   $15.00
45S...   $15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 8 (A and B  sides)
Cassettes...
Commercial   $15.00
Home made   $20.00
Bulk rate:
21-50         $12.50(each)
51 - 100      $10:00(each)
Audio production $25 per hour

To arrange an appointment Contact doc Wright
Phone:
720-213-4871