Joe,

Here is a note, that I got, quite awhile ago, from Steve Pattison:  "

I don't use JAWS but I use Window-Eyes.  I'll try to describe the process of
deleting bookmarks.  The method I'm using here is purely using Winamp
commands and should work no matter what screen reader
you're using.

1)  When in the main window of Winamp press ALT L to open the Win amp
library.

2)  When in the library press TAB until you get to what Window-Eyes
calls a treeview.  Move through the treeview with the up and down arrow keys
until the section called Bookmarks is selected.

3)  Press TAB until you get to a listview containing a list of all of your
bookmarks.  Using the up and down arrow keys select the bookmark
you want to delete.

4)  Press TAB in the Winamp library until you get to the Delete button.
Press space on this button and the bookmark is deleted.  You are not asked
to confirm that you want to delete the bookmark beforehand so be careful
when deleting bookmarks.

5)  Press ALT L once more to close the Winamp library.

I hope this is clear."  I find that sometimes, you have to go back over the
bookmarks, that you delete, with this process, to"really" get rid of them,
as they can still show up, after you have done this process.  Read it over a
few times and it should work.  I am using the current version,of Win Amp
also, with JAWS 10, in the current build of JAWS 10.

HTH,

-Mac-

Database version: 6.14470