From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: Bookmarks in Winamp question

High Vicky,
I never could get that key combo to work for me in any version of Winamp.
What I had to do to bookmark a radio/TV station, is play the stream.
While it's playing, I would pull up the bookmark menu.
Then I would scroll down to where it says, "add currant bookmark" and press
inter on it.
And the bookmark is added!
Hope this helps.
My best regards.