From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of André van Deventer
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 2:19 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: looking for a track listing of a particular cd

Hi folks

A year or so ago, I ripped a cd with windows media player to my hard
drive.
For some reason or other, the only some of the track in the two disk set
was labelled.  I now have to find the rest of the track info somewhere.
I have Windows Media Player and also audigen explorer at my disposal.
Cna someone please tell me if there is some kind of database where you
can input a cd title and perhaps find the rest of the tracks?

Andre