From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tim Grady
Sent: Friday, 12 March 2010 9:32 a.m.
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Bookpo9rt Plus and Plextalk PTR2

Same hardware and as far as I know there is no appreciable difference in the
recording portion of the software so your answer to your first question
would be the same.  second answer would be yes, it will record from the line
out of something.  In otherwords it can do a line in recording.
On Mar 11, 2010, at 3:24 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> So which of these 2 machines has the better recording capabilities, can
the Bookport Plus record from a line-out source?