From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Danny Miles
Sent: 05 April 2010 12:57
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Fwd: (blindo's inn) Digital Audio Recorders - Edirol R09HR vs Zoom
H4N

Hi everyone.  Apologies if this is off topic, but I was told that a
similar issue has recently been discussed here, so I'm acting in good
faith.  If the subject has already been exhausted on list, any private
assistance would be much appreciated.  My email address is
emowarr...@gmail.com

Best wishes, Danny