I don’t have total Recorder but I have faced this situation with Exact
Audio copy.  I visit the Lame website and download the latest release
as tested by the gurus at Hydrogen Audio.  I unzip the packet and copy
the lame.exe file and drop it into the program file, copying over the
current lame.exe file in the folder.

Kelly