Hello there, a few weeks ago, I posted a message about a problem I was
having with

my sound. I have just found out that the reason I was having problems was
because

the speakers in the Creative Audio console had been set to 2.1 speakers.
When I changed

the setting, it went back to what I thought it should sound like. However,
whenever

I tried to record in goldwave, there is a slight stereo effect. This effect
is like

a flanger. I have tried it on all of the speaker settings but without much
success. I sent this message a few days ago but received no response. I will
be able to send a sample of what the recording sounds like. If anyone can
help, please write me off list and I will send you a sample. Thank you.