Does anybody know yet if Voiceover is in the new IPad?
----- Original Message ----- From: "russell Bourgoin" <ru...@thesoundzone.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: Are any apple MP 3 players blind accessible?

Hi Joe,

The fourth and fifth generation Nanno and the i-pod toudch with 32 and 64 gigs are accessible. Many people are using a script called j-tunes to run with Jaws and itunes.

Apple is making most of their new gear available with access features built right in. Voiceover comes built into macs and the ipod touch and iphones. Hope this helps and let me know if you need more info.

Rusty
> At 03:06 AM 4/15/2010, Joe spake thusly:-
Well, the subject line asks the question. I'd also like to know if any of them speak what's on screen. Thanks. Joe.

Life isn't so much about how to survive the storm,
it is about the willingness to dance in the rain !!
Visit me at: http://www.thesoundzone.com