It's the Rockbox manual for that particular model.

A lot of people find the Rockbox manual to be not so blind friendly as
you stated.  It's fine also if you can muddle your way through the
geek-speak, which again, there are some people who would have a hard
time getting through.  This is one of the main reasons that I offer
the free tech support for anyone who purchases a player from us.  The
PDF manuals could stand to be a bit blind friendlier.

The funniest thing is that when you use Adobe Reader to convert it to
a text file, it never comes out right.  For example, either you end up
with one word per line, the text on some pages is all mushed up
together, or any words with the letters "fi" in them are missing those
letters, as in "file" becomes "le."  These are instances which have
been described to me by customers trying to read these PDF manuals via
Adobe Reader.

Laz

You wrote:

I'm not sure what manual you get with the player, but I assume it would be
the Rockbox manual for that player. Even if it isn't, you can get the
Rockbox manual from the Rockbox site, rockbox.org. I find these manuals to
be pretty good. They're complete, written so they're accessible by the blind
and provide a description of the physical layout of the player.

--
Christopher
chalt...@gmail.com

--
Talking MP3 players!  Accessible & affordable!  Great features
including:  FM radio, voice recording, expandable memory, great book

To hear what our talking MP3 players sound like, download the demo from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

Our home page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/

Talking Rockboxed Sansa Fuze MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-fuze.html

Talking Rockboxed Sansa E200 series MP3 players:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/sansa-e200-series.html

Our current special:

Accessories for your Sansa MP3 player:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html