Hi Listers,

I've heard a lot of good things re: the ape lossless protocol. I would like to know the best way to play these. I did some snooping around the web today and found that there is a plug-in that will make winamp play ape files. Someone from anothe list mentioned the vlc player plays this material. I'm wondering if there's any software that works on converting these files to wav files, which I very well know how to encode to mp3's. I'd be happy to hear from folks who know about these sorts of things. Thanks for ideas!

Rusty

Life isn't so much about how to survive the storm,
it is about the willingness to dance in the rain !!
Visit me at: http://www.thesoundzone.com