I'm using "Exact Audio Copy" to rip all of my CD's to the computer as FLAC
files, and I was wondering if there is any rules or naming conventions that
I can use to enable the meta data tags to be filled out using the info
contained in the file name.  Since EAC allows complete customization of
ripped file names, one could put the Artist, Song & Album Titles, as well as
track number in any order, as well as use different characters to separate
the info.  This is why I'm looking to see if there is any rules or naming
conventions out there that would speed the processes up.  Any and all
thoughts or help will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Brian