To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 12:17 PM
Subject: Accessible DJ sopftware?

Hello, I was wondering if any of you is able to guide me in the following
direction. I was wondering if there was some sort of accessible dj sorftware
that I can use with Jaws 11 and windows 7 ultimate? I'm currently using
winamp, but the issue I'm having is that when I try cuing upa file, there's no option that allows me to cue up songs within winamp. When I was using xp
home with windows media player 10, I had that option available to me. Any
suggestions or ideas are very much appreciated. Thanks.
Armando