To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: streaming music

Please do not ask for files on the pc audio
list.  Mr. Hansson gave several ways to contact
him directly so there is no need to post requests
to this list, besides it is very poor list etiquette.

And mr. Hansson, I would ask you to not reply to
someone unless they contact you directly.

Thank you.

Tom

** Message From: Jörgen Hansson **