To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:02 AM
Subject: Re: streaming music

Good evening, Jorgen.

Thanks for the explanation of Duckstream. If I understand the concept
correctly, I could use Duckstream to stream and archive my program content
to a Live365 or ACBRadio or The Global Voice host server if I have a station
or a gig on one of those online stations. Do I have it right?
BTW, I'm sorry I didn't include the umlaut marking in your first name
because that character is not in the JFW extended character script. Is there
a way I can add this or import umlaut symbols?
Best regards
Rob Tabor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jörgen Hansson" <hansson.jo...@spray.se>