To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:38 PM
Subject: Trouble Launching Live365 Player

Good evening.
For the past three or four months I have been unable to launch the Live365 player unless I hold down the control key. This works fine at home but does not work on my laptop at the office. I run Windows XP on both machines and use JAWS 9 at the office and Jaws 11 at home. It would appear there is a tool bar or something that may be behaving like a popup blocker but there is nothing obvious in the programs list. MSIE 7 popup blocker is turned off so I know it isn't the cause of the problem.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
best regards
Rob Tabor