Hi everyone,

If anyone knows anyone who would know the ansers to my questions please be so kind as to forward them to them with my return email address.
1.
I tried to split an mp3 file that says it is 82' 04.17 minutes
long. When I clicked on the Save split option under the file menu, I got an error
message that said something like:
'Not possible! No edit range is present.'
How could I fix this so I can split this long file into several 5 min tracks?
2.
What does it mean when I try to play the above mp3 file in MP3DC I get another error
that says:
Decoder init error:
Could not load mpglib.dll.
Thanks,
Johnny Chilelli
Student of Happyness

"Within or behind every verse of Holy Scripture is a universe of God's Wisdom and Love!"
Johnny Chilelli