Hi all, I am new to the list, so apologies if this has been covered several
times before.

I am seeking recommendations for a USB Audio Interface.  The device will
mainly be used for internet broadcasting, so midi capability is not
particularly important in this case.  I was considering an Edirol UA1EX but
apparently this product has now been discontinued.  Does anybody know what
it's replacement is in the Edirol line-up, or alternatively what other USB
sound cards would you recommend for the purpose outlined above.  Obviously
it needs to be reasonably stable in terms of drivers, and I would prefer
something that can be controlled through the normal Windows control panel
rather than through a proprietary piece of software.

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.

Kind regards.

Damian.