To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: Strange Windows Media Thing

Hello Robert and list: For anyone who wants to check this out, here is one of the pages that had a link to a stream that..upon closing it out, did not stop playing! Of course..I just tried it again and..of course..it did what
it was supposed to do when I closed it out, so go figure!  The link is:
http://www.dicksaylor.com/
Tom Kaufman