To: ">" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 5:06 PM
Subject: questions about slingbox

hello everyone,
I have some question sabout the sling box pro that I just recieved for a gift. I was able to get it hooked up and working but I am unable to change the channels. Does anyone know how to do this using jaws 10 or the serotec products? Also does anyone know of a blind users group for slingbox because I'm sure I will have more questions.
thank's in advance
Lisa

please send mailto:eque...@w@comcast.net