From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 2:24 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Olympus DM520 Again

First make sure they are in the proper format including bit rate.  I assume
you know how to navigate the music folder with the dm-520.  I find it
helpful  to turn play all files on in case there are sub folders.

When you go to the music folder and press the right arrow one or more times
you should hear one of them play if preview is on and if the files are
compatible. .

Bob