To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: HOW USB PORTS WORK

Again, please keep posts audio related.  This type of comment
is not appropriate for the PC Audio list.

Thank you,

Tom

** Message From: DJ DOCTOR P **
High Robert,
I heard they're coming up with USB 3.0. So they say, it is
suppose to be faster then USB 1.0 and 2.0 put together. I
read that in smart computing and PC WORLD. Again, so they
say, it will be integrated in to the Windows 7 operating
system and some OXX operating systems for the Mack.
My best regards.
 John.