As the subject says, I'm still having trouble with the Sam Encoder I
registered yesterday. I left the encoder up from last night  not
thinking much about it, but when I came hoem from work today, I found
the same old but familiar screen about registering my copy. I did that
yesterday; why is it still telling me I need to register? Did I get a
corrupted copy or something? What's worse is there's no dismiss, OK,
or register button in the screen. I can't close it since when I try, a
message pops up saying, "Unable to write to C:\Program
Files\Winamp.gui.ini" and has an OK button. The only way to get rid of
the screen is to reboot my system. Needless to say, I'm getting tired
of doing many more reboots over the last few days than I would
normally do. Not even mentioning I'm having trouble in general getting
the encoder to archive a test show I'm trying to make. I followed all
the steps mentioned in the broadcast tutorial put out in the last few
weeks but it's not archiving. Can anyone please help, or can you offer
another software solution, a program I can use to connect to a stream
and that will record my broadcast? I've heard I can do that with
GoldWave, and did download the program, but would need basic steps on
how to do this as well. Seems like I've been making great strides
towards broadcasting an Internet show, but now am coming across lots
of roadblocks. I'm not having second thoughts yet, but can kind of see
them on the horizon.

Many thanks as always,
Wayne

--