I believe that Jonathan Mosen picked up an FM transmitter on my recommendation from the company listed below. The company that sells these transmitters was more than willing to modify the transmitter for him so that it would be accessible! A little on the high side as far as pricing is concerned, but well worth it!
www.fmamplifiers.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Traxler" <htraxl...@earthlink.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: Veronica FM transmitter

I think you should also determine the legality at your location and whether you would want to be illegal. In the US, I think there's a power limit; not sure what it is. Penalties used to be pretty stiff. I don't know if that's still the case.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "ace" <lakha...@shaw.ca>