From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Have Downloaded "Switch"..Now What?

Hello John and list:  Pressing the space bar (at least the last time I
was
there)..did nothing!  Haven't had a chance to do much with it lately;
my
main concern is if I need to make a change..let's say I need to change
the
bit rate or something like that..I hope I haven't done something to
cause
this problem!
Tom Kaufman