Greetings,

Does anybody know if the scripts are being amended to take account of the
new features in GW V5.57?

If so, please can somebody advise where I can obtain them?

I tried v5.57 and because things are somewhat different, I unloaded and
reinstalled v5.56 but would like to use the new version because of it's
added functionality such as in the voice-over feature.

Thanks.