Hi,
I have a folder of ten files with the .wma extension. I want to change them to mp3 to download to my vrstream. I tried using switch but was unable to get it to work. I also tried cdex, and express rip, but I guess these programs along with switch only change files from wav to mp3. I can use goldwave and take each individual .wma file and save it as an mp3 file, but I was hoping to use the batch processing feature in gw. I couldn't get that to work, either--but I don't claim to be the most knowlegable computer person.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Vinny