Hello, Just wanted to update everyone on my experiences with this radio.
I have a replacement unit with Dice sent out right away and this one works fine.
Bottom line on the radio: it's a decent radio for an HD radio, not one you can
use for distance reception but ok for its purpose and all functions talk which
makes it worthwhile.