There used to be scripts, that David Truong originally wrote ( I may be
wrong as to him being the originator), but, I guess advanced users can get
around the foibles that are usual stops to navigating and creating content,
for rank amateurs, like myself!  This is an old conversation and I am not
trying to open it up, again, rather, just curious as to why it never has
been addressed, in the past couple of years.  Then again, I don't subscribe
to the Win Amp 4 The Blind list, anymore, so I am not aware of any
improvements, that may have been made, or discussed, there.  I never did
figure out how to use the Win Amp forums, either, so, I cannot attest to any
tips, that show up in that area, plus I do not know how to contact the
developers.  I used to be able to create playlists, with crossfades in them,
then use the Disc Writer plug in and make discs, with tracks in them, for my
sighted friends, but the "Eye Candy" and other stuff, that is ever present,
in the current versions, has made it nigh on to impossible, for me at least,
to do that, at all.  Win Amp usually frreezes up, when I try to navigate,
through the Media Library, at all, now!

That's about all I can muster on this subject!

Thanks for your input,

-Mac-