Hello everyone,
Well, I tried ripping an audio cd to my computer this afternoon, and it all worked out successfully. However, just for clairification, I read something in a windows media player guide that stated that the start/stop command for starting and stopping the ripping process, was Alt S. The guide I read, asumes that the reader is using Jaws. However, I'm a Window-eyes user. So, is the Alt S command a Jaws thing? or is it a Windows Media Player command.
Mike
Rochester, NY.