I am trying to split a huge file with several TV episodes on it.  I'm obviously
not figuring out the pause detection thing right, because no matter how I
adjust the numbers in the list of options I may get anywhere from 2 to 15
pauses.  Is there a better program that can detect a longer pause, such as when
a show ends, and just cut the episodes into parts?  Or does MP# Direct Cut have
a feature I'm unaware of?  How do all of you split large files and make them
start and end episodes so well?  Thanks.  Kind of frustrated.