Hi Jim,
iTunes 9 works well with JAWS 10. The only thing that doesn't work is the store. You will need JAWS 11 for that. The latest build of JAWS 11 is 11.0.1461, and you may use that as a 40 minute reboot situation if you are not authorized for 11.
Hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com