From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Frank Ventura
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 1:15 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Converting ACC to MP3 with Itunes

Hello all, I have about 200 songs that I have downloaded in the PC
version of ITunes. I assume they are in ACC format. I would like to be
able to convert them  to a format that will play on my VR stream (MP3?).
What is the easiest means of accomplishing this?
Thanks
Frank

database 5318 (20100727) __________

http://www.eset.com