Hi all,
It is not at the installation where it hangs. If I do get this problem myself, or I know somebody who does, I will suggest it to them. Can't wait for my very own license!

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.