Has anyone been able to get audio feeds going from RadioReference.com?
I've tried with both major browsers and Window-eyes, always come back to
the same few links that are more like a homepage.

Created an account, but they just want to sell you a premium subscription
or a scanner.  Have tried FAQ pages etc., did hear one Chicago police
channel where all the cops seemed to have an open mike and were being told
to turn their radios off and then on.

I'm no scanner maven but am aware there can be silences and feeds can go
down; but is this site at all usable?

Thanks; after all, it's audio on my PC, albeit a dwindling breed of
listening.
--
 "Piety is apetite in office." --Mary Ellman. I tweat as Maxter61 at
times. Regards, Max!