Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christopherh40
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.

On 08/08/2010 19:52, Paul (Pawel) Loba wrote:
Hi,
Great thing but why not to put on at blindcooltech.com?
Thanks,
Pawel.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Chris Hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 2:48 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Offer: Total Recorder Podcast

Hello all,
I have just finished one of several podcasts no doubt regarding the program
I've been talking about, Total Recorder. If anyone is interested, I will
upload it to Dropbox and post a download link. Just let me know on the above
channels, and I will be more than happy to share it with you.
Many thanks.