From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Bob Seed
Sent: August-11-10 8:37 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: XLR to USB converter

Perhaps this is what you are looking for! Sounds pretty nifty to me!
Convert any existing condenser microphone to USB using the MXLR USB Mic
MateT Classic Microphone Adapter from Marshall Electronics. It includes
studio-quality USB microphone preamp, a fully balanced low-noise ... Full
Description
microphone to USB using the MXLR USB Mic MateT Classic Microphone Adapter
from Marshall Electronics. It includes studio-quality USB microphone preamp,

a fully balanced low-noise analog front end, and a 3-position analog gain
switch. The Mic Mate Classic is made up of Heavy duty diecast metal
construction and comes in a compact travel size 0.85-inch OD x 5.75-inch.
Additionally, it supplies a 48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
with no special drivers required. Now get a no-hassle solution for mobile
recording, podcasting, and garage bands with the Mic Mate Classic Microphone

Adapter.

Manufacturer Part# : MXLMICMATEC