I had no problem in justifying the upgrade from Total Recorder Professional to
Video Professional and I'm as blind as a bat, not quite sure what that has to
do with it but regardless of that, if you record video even from your TV then
Total Recorder Professional Video Edition is a logical tool to have around
<smile>.

If you're going to go that route then another worthwhile piece of software to
have at your disposal is Video Redo TV Suite, another list member put me on to
this quite a while back.

On 13/08/2010, at 5:04 PM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:

> Hello all,
> For somebody who is totally blind, can you justify the reasons I should
> upgrade from Total Recorder Professional Edition to the VideoPro Edition?
> They do a discount for just $18, but I would have thought if you have little
> to no vision like I have then there's surely no real benefits that I can see
> anyway.
> Many thanks.
> --
>
> Signed by Chris Hallsworth
> E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
> MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
> Skype: chrishallsworth7266
> Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christopherh40
> Klango: chrishallsworth
> If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the above
> channels. Many thanks.

> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net